Payment Cancellation & Refund Policy
The Payment, cancellation and refund policy is subject to policies about payment, cancellation and refund processes.
The term “ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd”, “Clients” are as defined in Terms and Conditions.
While users are accessing this site, their personal information is gathered by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd for the purpose of website and service related purposes. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd obtains users’ information and data mainly from four primary sources.
- PRICE AND FEE
All prices offered by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd do not include value added tax, goods and services tax or other point of sales taxes. If there is any, taxes including the prevailing rate as required by current legislation shall be informed to clients by written form. Clients shall pay for the ordered service fees and taxes, if there is any.
Any changes or notifications for ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd’s prices shall be published on this site and shall be immediately effective without prior notice to Clients.
When Clients have used ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd’s services for a period of time, prior to services’ renewal due date, notifications about renewal fees shall be sent to clients.
ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd claims that all prices on this site are published and paid in US Dollar or Euro (USD or Euro). In case the transaction involving any currency not in USD, a conversion fee, which is based on exchange rate of clients’ bank, shall be paid by Clients.
During the payment process, the rates may fluctuate, and ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd makes no representations or warranties that (i) the amount submitted to clients’ bank for payment will be the same as the amount posted to clients’ bank statement or (ii) the estimated conversion fee will be the same as either the amount processed or the amount posted to clients’ bank statement.
- PAYMENT METHODS
When using ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd’s services, clients are deemed to have acknowledged and consented to pay all the payable fees by utilizing payment methods offered by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd. Currently ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd offers the below payment methods:
– Payment by Bank transfer
For clients’ convenience when paying by bank transfer, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd provides information of ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd’s bank accounts as follow:
Receiving bank name:ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK
Receiving bank SWIFT CODE:ADCBAEAAXXX
Receiving bank address:Dubai, UAE
Beneficiary name:SOCIETE GENERALE
Beneficiary Account Number:AE130030010641966820003 – Euro
Reference Account No:11-3-170-3-0000004 – Euro
By choosing to pay for services by bank transfer, Clients have agreed to be charged all bank charges, intermediary bank charges, agent fees, and all local and overseas relevant charges, if there any. These fee depends on the policies of Clients’ bank.
- PROCESS PAYMENT
By ordering services, Clients are deemed to have acknowledged and consented to follow the payment process below:
- After clients have chosen the services they want via Kenoffshore.com, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd sends Clients Invoice for those services.
2. Clients then make payment using one of abovementioned payment methods.
3. As receiving clients’ payment, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd will send the Receipt to clients and start proceeding Clients’ ordered services.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Cancellation and refund term is subject to the cancellation and refund cases.
Within the scope of Cancellation and refund term:
– “application” means all the necessary application forms and required documents that need to be submitted to the government (where clients want to incorporate a company) or to the bank (where clients want to open an account);
– “the government” means the government of any jurisdiction where clients want to incorporate a company;
– “the bank” means any bank which clients want to open a bank account.
- CANCELLATION CASES
The Cancellation cases term is subject to cases in which ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd or clients may unilaterally cancel the orders that both parties have agreed to carry out.
- ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd accepts cases where clients may cancel their orders as follow:
– Within 24 hours after the time of payment, clients may cancel part or all of the ordered services. The time of payment shall be considered as the time when the final step of payment process is recorded to be finished by the banking system. Cancellation time of each package of one client shall be considered different if the time of payment of those packages are different. The refund shall be subtracted by the refund fee and taxes (if any).
– Before clients’ application is submitted to the government or the bank, clients may cancel part or all of the ordered services. The refund shall be subtracted by an administrative fee of $300, the refund fee and taxes (if any).
ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not accept any cancellations or refund claims from clients after the application is already submitted.
- Clients are deemed to have acknowledged and consented that ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall be entitled to cancel any orders from clients in following cases.
– In case Clients are Prohibited Persons or perform any of Prohibited Activities (as defined in Restriction term), ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd at any time shall be entitled to cancel all orders from the clients.
+ If Clients’ application has been submitted to the government or to the bank ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not refund to Clients.
+ If the application has not been submitted, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall pay clients a refund. The refund shall be subtracted by an administrative fee of $600, the refund fee and taxes (if any).
All cancellation decisions from Clients or ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall be notified to the other party immediately via email. Acknowledging of the other party to the cancellation notifications shall be in written form or any other forms.
In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, the refund fee shall be 5% of the refund amount.
- REJECTION CASES
Any rejection of clients’ application shall be notified to Clients in a reasonable period of time. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any rejection of clients’ application from the government or from the bank. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not refund in such rejection cases since ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd has made necessary and possible steps for the application.