Privacy & Policy
Definition of the terms “ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd”, “Users”, “this site”, “the services” are referred to their definitions in Terms and Conditions.
While users are accessing this site, their personal information is gathered by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd for the purpose of website and service related purposes. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd obtains users’ information and data mainly from four primary sources.
- Information provided by Users
ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd receives and stores information from users when they enter this website. While visiting this site, users may voluntarily provide their personal information, which ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd will receive and subsequently store for the sole purpose of customizing users’ future visits, of communicating with and responding to users’ requests. Any information collected will be maintained by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd to make users’ accessing and transactions much easier and more productive.
- Information retained automatically
Users may also use some tools or utilities to browse this site anonymously. However, such doing prevents ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd from providing users with targeted or personalized website experience. Users may also disable cookies on their browsers, but such doing could partly or totally prevent users from accessing the site.
- Information sent via phone, email and fax
During communications process, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd may receive users’ personal information and data via phone, fax and email, and details of transactions between users and ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd. These data and information may also be retained by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd.
- Information from other sources
In some limited instances, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd may receive information about users’ product and service preferences from other sources and resources. This information will be used for the purpose of providing users with better website experience and services.
Hereinafter, all of users’ personal data and information retained by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall be collectively called users’ information.
STORAGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall be entitled to use users’ information for the purpose of providing users with the services and/or carrying out the ordered services.
ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall take reasonable efforts to protect users’ information and respect users’ privacy. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not sell, lend or release users’ information to any third party. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall not disclose users’ information to any third party unless such disclosure is necessary for legal or business purposes.
Users’ information shall be retained by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or as required for legal or business purposes. Any users’ information no longer needed for legal or business purposes shall be destroyed or anonymized.
For highest privacy, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall take every step possible to protect users’ information. Users’ information sent via this site shall be encrypted when possible.
By using and/or ordering any service via this website, users are deemed to have acknowledged and consented that:
– ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall use and/or process users’ information for the purpose of users’ website accessing and using services. ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall also use and/or process users’ information to carry out the ordered services.
– ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall use information about users’ preferences to provide better assistance and services.
– ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall retain users’ information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or as required for legal or business purposes.
– For the purpose of providing and/or carrying out better assistance and services, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd may need to disclose users’ information to ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd’s business partners or associates who may have responsibilities for part of the services.
– For the purpose of providing and/or carrying out more efficient services, ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd or its business partners or associates may consider the necessity and decide to transfer users’ information between jurisdictions.
– ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd may release users’ information in cases that laws require to (including but not limited to as fraud detection and anti-money laundering investigation cases).
– ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd shall be entitled to submit users’ information as evidence in any legal proceedings in which ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd or any of its officers, employees, business partners or associates may be a party.
For security reason, users also consent not to share any of users’ information with anyone not related.
Each user shall have the rights to request ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd at any time to provide all of their own personal data and information which are retained by ABOM OPC Pvt Ltd.