Terms & Conditions
Welcome to abomoffshore.com!
Abomoffshore.com is an e-commerce website belonging to ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. (ABOM OPC) located at Haldia Petrochemicals Building, Suite No. 1504. 15th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091. ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. is an international reliable one-stop agency providing Incorporation Company, bank account opening and other relevant services.
Services on this website are provided under the following Terms and Conditions (T&C). This T&C is linked to other policies and instructions in this website. These documents form the integral parts of the T&C. Upon using this website or contacting us and choosing to use our service via this website, you have agreed with all the terms in this T&C and its integral parts.
Any amendment in the T&C shall be published in this T&C along with the date of updating. All the amendments shall have immediate effect since the time it is published on this website. Clients are requested to check and accept the revised version before making any purchase order on the website. Any order placed after the publication of the revised T&C shall constitute Client’s acceptance of the new T&C.
Please carefully read the T&C below.
Unless otherwise provided in this T&C, the following terms have the meanings respectively as follows:
– “The Site” or “this Site” means Abomoffshore.com.
– “ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.” means ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. Pte Ltd.
– “Users” means any person or legal entity who accesses or connects to Abomoffshore.com by any methods.
– “Clients” means any person or legal entity who orders services from ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. via a signed application form.
– “The Services”, “Services” means all the services that are offered by ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd., including Company Incorporation, Opening Bank Account and a variety of additional services.
– “Business Day” is the day of the week, excluding Saturday afternoon, Sunday or any public holiday prescribed by the law of India.
Intellectual property terms are subject to intellectual properties on this site.
- All intellectual property rights in this site, whether registered or unregistered, the content on the site and all the website design (including but not limited to the design, layout, texts, graphics, photographs, videos, and underlying source code and software) shall remain ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.‘s properties.
Users are licensed to view and temporarily store pages of Abomoffshore.com and their content in Users’ browser’s temporary cache. Users are also licensed to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and offline review.
Without ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.’s prior consent, Users are not allowed to use any of ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.’s intellectual properties rights for any commercial purposes, advertisements, introduction or any use, amendment, transcription or distribution any part of them.
- Anything that Users submit to Abomoffshore.com or provide to ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd., including but not limited to questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions and excluding Users’ private personal information is collectively defined as “Submissions”. The submission will become ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.’s sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to Users.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
Within the scope of the restriction term, “Person” means any individual or legal entity and “persons” is plural form of this term.
ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. welcomes all website Users. However, ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. does not accept or provide services to persons involving in any form of illegal activities. ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. also has very strict restrictions on the types of persons that ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. accepts as clients and on the types activities performed by Clients.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. only accepts persons who are not Prohibited Persons as Clients. Prohibited Persons are considered as follow:
– persons who, under laws of any country, are legally incapable or disqualified from being a party in a contract or prohibited from being a party in a contract for any reason;
– persons who have been proven to act in a dishonest or fraudulent manner in any civil proceedings;
– persons who are undischarged bankrupts or have been imprisoned or found guilty of any criminal offence (excluding persons carrying a non-custodial sentence);
– persons who are disqualified from acting as directors or company officers;
– persons who are resident in a country which is subject to any international restriction or embargo (including but not limited to those imposed by the Security Council of the United Nations, the European Union, the United Kingdom or any successor or similar organization);
– persons who are government officials or politicians;
– persons who use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than themselves or mislead ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. only offers services to persons who do not perform any of Prohibited Activities. Prohibited Activities are defined as illegal pursuant to laws, including but not limited to:
– human or animal organs, including blood and plasma;
– the abuse of animals, vivisection or the use for any scientific or product testing purpose of animals;
– genetic material;
– adoption agencies, including surrogate motherhood;
– the abuse of refugees or human rights;
– drug paraphernalia;
– the provision of degrees or qualifications;
– the provision of credit cards;
– pyramid sales;
– religions, religious cults and charities;
– arms, weapons or munitions;
– mercenary or contract soldiering;
– security and riot control equipment such as stun guns, electronic restraining devices, CS gas or other similar materials, pepper sprays or any other device that could lead to the abuse of human rights or be utilized for torture or which may otherwise be used in an offensive manner;
– dangerous or hazardous biological, chemical or nuclear materials including equipment or machinery to manufacture or handle such materials and the transportation, handling, disposal or dumping of such materials;
– technical surveillance or bugging equipment and industrial espionage;
– the offer or provision of legal or tax advice otherwise than by persons who are professionally qualified and, where appropriate, licensed so to do;
– the provision of trustees or services relating to the administration or management of trusts, companies or the undertaking of any service or business that might compete with ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.;
– trading or other activities relating to futures or other derivatives or financial instruments that create an open or unlimited exposure;
– any activity which may damage the reputation of ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. or the country of establishment or incorporation of the Entity.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall not provide services persons performing activities illegal pursuant to laws of the jurisdictions where they want to incorporate a company or open a bank account.
NOTICE AND INFORMATION DELIVERY
Notice and document delivery terms are subject to the process of sending necessary and important information, notification and documents to Clients.
- Information and notification (collectively “notices”) to be sent shall be in written forms. Notices and documents that needs sending to Clients shall be sent via mail, facsimile or email, depending on the type of notices and documents.
– If sent via mail, the receiving address shall be the address last notified in writing by Clients.
– If sent via facsimile transmission, the receiving number shall be the number last notified in writing by Clients.
– If sent via email, the receiving email address shall be the email address last notified in writing by Clients.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall make reasonable efforts to comply with the consented date for sending notices and documents. The time of delivery shall be considered as the local sending time, as follow:
– If sent before 5.00PM on a business day, the time of delivery shall be considered as the local sending time.
– If sent after 5.00PM on a business day or any time on a day which is not a business date, the time of delivery shall be considered as 8.00AM on the next business day.
If sent by facsimile, the time of delivery shall be considered as the time of confirmation of uninterrupted transmission. If sent by email, the time of delivery shall be considered as the time of sending email.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or expenses directly or indirectly consequent upon any delay or failure in delivery.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Limitation of liabilities term is subject to cases for which ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. does not have to be responsible.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. holds no liability for device, connection and technical problems, including but not limited to:
– computers, software or other devices which are not compatible with this site;
– traffic congestion when accessing to this site;
– any direct or indirect damages or loss caused by technical problems, which are not direct fault of the Site, when accessing to this site;
– any interventions or damages occurred to Users’ computers or devices when accessing to this site.
– any interventions or damages occurred to Users’ computers or devices when accessing to this site.
- ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall not guarantee or be liable that:
– the information presented on this site is accurate, adequate, up-to-date or reliable or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
– the information presented on this site is free of defect, error, virus or anything which may change, erase, add or damage your equipment, software or data;
– messages sent through the internet will be free from delay, loss, interception, error or corruption.
- In case of direct or indirect damages or loss caused by force majeure situation, ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall not hold any liabilities.
d.ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranties on services offered by ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd., on any particular result, on merchantability or appropriateness for any particular purpose.
e. ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. shall in no event be liable to Users or any other third party for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages (including but not limited to any loss of business, profit, goodwill or reputation arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information or the ordered services), whether ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. has or has not advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
f. ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for the way Users use and interpret information on this site. Users are solely responsible to ensure that their use of the information and the Services complies with all legal requirements.
g. In case Clients are not satisfied with any proceeding steps or the services, or do not receive appropriate responses and assistance, Clients are advised to contact ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. via email. Lack of such response shall be considered as acquiescence or waiver.
h. ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. is not and will not be a party to any transaction between Users and any third party and therefore, is not liable for subsequent of such transactions.
The abovementioned limitation of liabilities shall be up to the fullest extent permitted by governing law. In all circumstances, ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.’s total aggregate liabilities shall not exceed the total amount Clients paid for the ordered services that are the subject of the actual loss or damages.
The agreement will be terminated as follow:
- Clients may unilaterally terminate the agreement with ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. at any time for any reason by written forms, provided that Clients have fulfilled all of their obligations.
b.ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. may unilaterally terminate the agreement with Clients or cease providing Clients wholly or partly the services by written forms, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to:
– Clients are prohibited persons or perform prohibited activities mentioned in Term Prohibition;
– Clients have failed to comply to the fullest extent of the T&C;
– Clients create any hidden risk or possible legal exposure for ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.;
– the services ordered by Clients stop being provided ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd.. In such cases, ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. will make reasonable efforts to notify Clients in advance by written forms.
- In any case that the agreement is unilaterally terminated, any provision of these T&C which, by expression or implications, is intended to come into effect or continue in force on and after termination of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
d.This term shall not affect the rights of ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice.
The content of this website is for general information and use only.
ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. reserves the rights to periodically update the information, amend the terms, change or withdraw the services offered by ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd., without prior notice or liability to Users.
While ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. makes reasonable efforts to ensure the content is correct and up-to-date, ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether in expressed or implied manner, that the content of this website is accurate, adequate and up-to-date.
ABOM OPC Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the rights to create limits on use and storage at any time for any reason without prior notice to Users.